[Advaita-l] praNava

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 19:52:16 CDT 2009

Namste Sunil-Ji:

The concept of "avibhakta.n vibhakteshhu" is relevent here from advaitic point of view.

As I recall, the reference you have mentioned is from discssion between Rama and Hanumana

There is a dohaa in Tulsidaasaa's "raamacharita manasa" that pertains to the concept of "ananya bhakti"

so ananya jaake.n asi mati na Tarai hanuma.nta |
mai sevaka sa caraacara ruupa svaami bhagava.nta || kiShkindhaakaaNDa 3 ||

Regards,

Dr. Yadu