[Advaita-l] Importance of Sampradaya

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Thu Aug 13 19:10:48 CDT 2009

Dear members
Yes,students were encouraged to ask questions to clear their misgivings
without feeling shy.There is a sanskrit verse which says -Vidhyathuranam na
ruchir, na lajja.During student days especially in gurukul days of yore an
aspirant of vidhya should not mind the taste of food which can be extended
to activities not relating to study and also should not feel shy to get his
doubts cleared fully.The guru was willing to explain any number of times and
he will not move to the next step unless the whole group/class had
understood.R.Krishnamoorthy