[Advaita-l] Ref request for somnath

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 05:12:33 CDT 2009

Dear Umashankarji,

You said as follows:

*Remember* - It was a simple and a humble brahmin - Sri Vasishta ganapati Muni, who accidentally unleashed an astra in a fit of anger which ahd to be contained by a Brahma Jnani, Sri Ramana Maharshi.

Unquote

Many of us may be surprised by this statement of yours. Will you not like to elaborste this?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya