[Advaita-l] Ref request for somnath

Umashankar V urshankar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:19:56 CDT 2009

Dear Sunil ji,
I would definitely elaborate the same. In a different thread. I would like
this specific thread to continue the way it is, to a logical closure.

Many do not know about this great Sage - Sri Vasishta Ganapati Muni. It will
be an honour for me to talk about him. I will definitely do so. Will send a
new mail in a short while.

Sri Gurubhyo Namaha!

Dhanyosmi,
Umashankar