[Advaita-l] Ref request for somnath

Dr D Bharadwaj dr.d.bharadwaj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:11:11 CDT 2009

ParaSurAma did not 'destroy' the kshatriyas. If he had
there wouldn't have been the Kshatriya kula for sri Rama
to be born into!!

He had just 'pruned' the varNa
and relieved it of the weed.

Lets not forget that he had withdrawn from his mission at the  fulfilling
sight of Sri Rama, the best off the kshtriyas, passing his shakthi to him.

sarvE bhavanthu sukhinah
sarvE santhu niraamayaah
sarvE bhadrANi pasyanthu
maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.