[Advaita-l] Being atma versus knowing atma

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:01:55 CDT 2009

Quote: "

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas
<jaldhar at braincells.com>wrote:An entity that posesses viveka, chetana,
etc. has a different
perspective on being than one which is jada.  Hence the necessity for talk.
"

All talks are possible only when you ignore tne obvious.  Can Viveka not
ignore the obvious and yet operate?

 I thought the Veda exhorted one to abandon the intellect - the viveki.
I suppose the thrill is in opting for this 'vivekam'!