[Advaita-l] Sivaanandalahari -35

Naresh Cuntoor nareshpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:33:33 CST 2009

Anbu ji,

Thanks for the series

Not to nitpick, but among the three important words that you pointed out ...

> Sarvagnasya dhayaakarasya Paramaanandharanga
>

> His dhayaa cannot be subject to any pariNaamam in the pravrthi such as
> 'karOtheethi kara: dhayaayaa: kara: dhayaakara:'  but as the source of
> dhayaa itself.

Let us hope there is no 'dhaya' going on.. No straws to suck on here :)

> as my *Paramaanandharangan*.

While it is true that we may be 'andhenaiva nIyamAnAH yathAndhAH ...',
in the present shloka there are no blind men. No andha, but 'anta'.

PS: I take your point about typos. But I pointed these out because I
have heard many people mispronouncing these letters.

Naresh
vaak.wordpress.com