[Advaita-l] advaita vedanta, religion and science

vishwanthan Krishnamoorthy krishvishy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 12:57:45 CST 2009

>>According to me religious practices help one to be disciplined and
allow one to contemplate on the why of everything leading to
enlightenment
Thats a very broad sweeping statement is it not? there should be a qualifier, religious practices or any other activity within the realms of dharma

any adharmic actions even if sanctioned by a religion will not lead to enlightenment

regards
Vishwam