[Advaita-l] jeevanamuktha vis-a-vis avadhoota

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 18:12:12 CDT 2009

Can I put in a different way. Living within the five bodies (koshas) is bondage or call it full of restrictions and sufferings. Come out of these and you are free.  There are several ways to help one get out of these koshas. Tantra, either  Vamachara or Samayachara (Sri Vidya), helps one to come out of the five koshas in one life itself.  Avadhuta is one, who does not want to have any additional man-made binding including clothing.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya