[Advaita-l] spiritual daily routines of the members

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Dec 3 00:05:43 CST 2010

Such being the case, your question might not elicit replies from the
pious and learned who might be afraid that a reply would be indulging in
damba.
I know you did not intend it to be so, but I merely point out an
auxilliary
consequence of the question and wish to submit that such questions ought
not to
be posed - in public or private.

praNAms Sri Siva Senani Nori prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks a lot for your insightful thoughts prabhuji.

Yes, I do understand the difficulties of members  in disclosing their
daily spiritual activity.  But my only intention of asking that question
is, if the advanced sAdhaka-s could come forward & share their routines,
that would be of great help to the tyro-s...I thought (still think so!!)
most of the members would be true to their self while briefing their
routines and their wisdom would definitely a guiding force for the self
upliftment of ordinary mortals like me.  ofcourse, that is what Krishna
too says in geeta, yadyadAcharati shreshTah...sa yat pramANam kurute
lOkastadanu vartate.  If the pious and noble sAdhaka-s donot want to
comeforward and share their knowledge & sAdhana vidhAna & want to keep it
in secrecy  with the fear of 'daMba', where, we, the ordinary sAdhaka-s
should go??  Hence, this request prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar