[Advaita-l] True or False

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:08:35 CST 2010

Sri Shyam, by sat I mean real and by asat unreal. (as in bg verse nasato
vidyate bhavo nabhavo vidyate sata)
Sri Bhardwaj, thank you for your kind words.
Sri Ravi, it is not a condition but a request. I will explain the reason if
it does not become obvious to you after Sri Subrahmanian, Sri Vidyasankar
and Sri Devanathan respond.
Sri Venkatesh, thank you for response anyway.  I suppose that you have
confirmed your understanding from your acharyas. But let us wait for the
response from the Sri Subrahmamanian, Sri Devanathan and Sri Vidyasankar,
who have brahma, vishnu and maheshvarah in their names!