[Advaita-l] IshAvAsyopanishad articles

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 07:46:07 CST 2010

PraNAms to all

After arriving in India I went to attend inauguration of Chinmaya Surya mission and Temple in Ponducheri, TN and I was also blessed with the discourses by Swami Tejomayanandaji on IshvAsyaopanishad and Gita Ch. 7. Swamiji made a unique presentation, particularly of sloka 1 and 2. I could not but share that knowledge in the form that I know and these series are being posted in the advaita-academy.org for those who are interested. The reference is given below.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

http://advaita-academy.org/Talks/IshAvAsyopanishad-Series.ashx