[Advaita-l] APerspective 17-2

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Feb 1 05:12:56 CST 2010

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Logically correct but practically never feasible for only one exists in
time
(or out of it) - not both!

>  Again it is possible in that invicible 'vyAvahArika
satya':-))...example eyes may see the curved stick in the water but your
hand can feel the not curved nature of that same stick!!..one more, though
the underlying truth of hammer, base plate and rod hammered to flatten is
'metal' or steel its practical utility differs in vyAvahArika jagat :-))
Likewise, ONE paramAtma can appear as bhOktru, bhOjya & bhOktavya..nothing
wrong in that in vyavahAra:-))

You need *TWO* to say that one is real and the other is false.  The
intellect will never apprehend the Reality, can it?

>  Again, in vyavahAra there are really two but in reality the underlying
truth of these TWO is ONE.

As far the aathman there had never been an 'unrealized' state to leap into
a change.

>  yes, but in Sri Sadananda prabhuji's words :  "running is required to
know 'there is no need to run" :-))

Thus the surrender to the Guru only is important, nothing else.

>  Yes, sharaNAgati at the guru pAda kAmala can possible only in the case
of TWO in vyavahAra is it not??  If the 'unrealized' state had never been
there in this vyavahAra there would have been no guru, no shishya, no
shAstra vAkya..is it not??  Two different compartments & two different
stuff in it..we cannot mix it & got ourselves confused :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar