[Advaita-l] APerspective 17-2

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:41:11 CST 2010

Dear Bhaskarji,

PraNaams.

You can have two and if both of them can give you sukham then you are not
going to reject any.  The driving force in the samsaara is its dhukkam.

How did this dhukka samsaaram arise?  No one can say.  But it is known to be
kept alive by the intellect.  Actually your war is with your own intellect
by the intellect!

This is because you have realized that the world is *dhukka saaharam*.  This
is the starting point of your 'realization'.

You asked the question: "Yes, sharaNAgati at the guru pAda kamala can (be)
possible only in the case
of TWO in vyavahAra is it not?? "

Hope you are reading my commentaries on Sivaanandalahari.  Adi Sankara has
dealt with that in his own unique style.

Aum Namasivaaya!
Anbesivam