[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: APerspective 17-2

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 09:21:41 CST 2010

Anbuji.
Earlier you made a statement as follows:
/////// How many interpretations are there on Bhagavad Geeta from Dwaithic view to advaithic view an all in between? /////
Then you went on to give the following statement in the last mail:
////// We in our ignorance continue to  value whether such teaching is dwaitha or advaitha, Is it necessary? ///////
Do you think that these two statements do not agree with each other ?
Regards,
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

: