[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] new on www.advaita-vedanta.org

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Mar 3 00:42:56 CST 2010

Unfortunately instead of taking part in the discussions, lately I've been
occupying my time with cleaning up the server which ran out of disk space
a few weeks back.  All has been rectified now and we should have more
capacity to comfortably handle this lists growth for some time to come.

I have added an article by Shri V. Subrahmanian "Presentation of the the
teaching of mithyatva in the Bhagavadgita." It examines this important
topic in the light of Shankaracharyas bhashya on Gita 2.16.

See: http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/articles/nasato_vidyate.doc (Microsoft
word format.)

Thanks to Shri Ajit Krishnan (and I would also like to thank Shri Murali
Karamachedu for his offer to help) we have the classic Nirnaya Sagara
edition of the Bhagavadgita with 7 sanskrit commentaries in the texts
section.

See: http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/shankara_works.html