[Advaita-l] Adwaita and God.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 11:48:46 CST 2010

Shri Shrikant,

So sorry to hear this. You have thought millennia to be million years. I said that Lord Krishna lived more than a millennia before Lord Buddha and you interpreted it as millions of years. Astronomical data confirms Lord Krishna passed away in 3102 BCE and Lord Buddha passed away 1215 years later in 1887 BCE and that is more than one millennium later. Millennium is one thousand years.

Sincerely,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya