[Advaita-l] Special Interest Group : paper on logical basis apaureshyatva under the guidance of Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:39:29 CST 2011

Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal clarified the doubts on apaureshyatva in a
3 hour long sesssion, which Shri Ramesh joined for the first 2 hours
inspite of his other commitments. Now, there is clarity on the
fundamentals of the subject. More importantly Sastrigal, who is also
Professor at Sanskrit College, has consented to review and critique
the paper as it progresses.

If the members of this forum are interested, I would like to form a
online special interest group to write the paper. Please drop me a
note if you are interested and please be assured it will be a very
good experence. As we cannot have more than 4 authors, it will be on
first come basis.