[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:52:08 CST 2011

Dear Shri Venkatesh, you were and are right that cow should not be
killed. I suggest you leave it at that instead of using Satrigal's
words to silence others. What if you were also wrong on many details?

I dont think that there is a beef appreciation group here. They were
only sharing the textual evidence in support of beef in ancient India
and rituals. I thank them for that because it enabled a meaningful
enquiry.

If someone is interested in the details, let he or she enquire
directly from Sastrigal. I am neither allowed to nor adept enough to
share the contents.

Unfortunately, I started this thread without anticipating the
consequences and hope it ends sooner than later as it cannot be
removed.