[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

narayan iyer z1e1b1r1a at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 06:11:03 CST 2011

Dear Shri Rajaram,

All the participants in the thread as also the silent readers are anxious to know the reply given by Sastrigal.  At the start of the thread you had requested participation from all knowledgeable members, and I think it would be fair to share the knowledge you gained from Sastrigal in detail.

Of course, if the Sastrigal has exhorted you not to give his opinion in open forum or some other restrictions, it would be the correct thing to be quiet.

Regards,

narayan.