[Advaita-l] An interactive program on Advaita Vedanta in Telugu - Jan 2012

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:47:55 CST 2011

I am reproducing a notification that appeared on the bharatiya vidvat
parishad group:

Good morning friends and dear ones,

Veda Vedanta Gurukula Mahavidyalaya which has been established, with campus
in more than 300 acres, on the banks of Krishna River at Madipadu village
with objectives of imparting Vedic Education in traditional "Gurukula"
system has ever since 1992 rolled out several Vedic Scholars.

Mahavidyalaya in pursuance of its other objectives of bringing the
knowledge of Vedic Philosophy to one and all has been conducting
programmes on various topics periodically giving opportunity to interested
persons to experince the traditional vedic learning.

Mahavidyalaya has facilities including accommodation and boarding to have
the experince of traditional vedic learning.

I am forwarding the Chairman's letter requesting for expression of interest
for the proposed programme, which will commencing from * January 17, 2012
to January 24, 2012.*
*
*
*This program will be conducted with Sri Dakshinamurti stotram (with
bhashyam) and the VivekachUdamani.  It will be an interactive one in Telugu
language chiefly with Sanskrit and English used sparingly.  So those who
are comfortable with Telugu can derive great benefit from the program.  *

In case if you or any of your acquaintances have interest, please write to
us for making necessary arrangements. Since the  participants number is
limited to only 15 we request send your interest well in advance to avoid
disappointment.  Sri Avadhani Malladi can be contacted on mhatnl at yahoo.com.
 Pl. also see this page:
http://groups.google.com/group/bvparishat/browse_thread/thread/9362f2a0ab11ceb0#
where the attachment contains details.