[Advaita-l] Which is the correct usage? and acceptable way to write?

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 12:42:26 CST 2011

Hello,

Would the members please help me understand the following word usage.

Monier-Williams says

 a-meya, mfn. immeasurable, MBh.
viii, 1975; Kathas. Amey&tman, mfn. possessing
immense powersofniind,magnanimous,MBh.;

Lalita Sahastanama sloka 124 uses

ameyaa + atma

as ameyaa yai namaH

Vishnu Sahasranama uses ameyaatma.

What are the other references of usage in known texts?

So, if I have to suggest a name for a baby girl, which one is the most accurate?
Ameyaa Shruti, Ameya Shruti, Ameyaa Sruti,  Ameya Sruti

Also, which is more accepted way of writing Sruti or Sruthi? Shruti or Sruti ?
or some combination.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Srikrishna