[Advaita-l] Kumbhabhishekam of Sri Shankaracharya Temple, Sringeri

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 03:40:05 CST 2011

Namaste.

The following post was sent to me which I am forwarding to the List for
information.  The live telecast can also be viewed in the website of the
Sringeri Sharada Peetham at the link shown below containing '. Live telecast
of Pratishtha<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/sringeri/%7E3/Jl7Ls4B1CTU/live-telecast-of-pratishtha-kumbhabhishekam-of-sri-shankaracharya-temple.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

subrahmanian.v