[Advaita-l] additional doubts!!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jul 13 04:53:48 CDT 2011

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Thanks a lot for all the clarification provided by prabhuji-s.  I think
there is a difference of opinion among advaitins (in this list) with
regard to this issue also :-)) Anyway, Sri satish prabhuji fired me for
using the word 'god' wrongly in my mail, for him just a couple of
clarification.

Can you please avoid the God word? The word is both misleading and
annoying at
times. I recommend using the words brahman or Ishvara, or something
similar.

>  yes, that something similar word is what 'god', which my Kannada medium
mind opted to use..If you have translated terms for Ishwara or brahman
other than 'god' in English please feel free to replace it :-))

nAstika - Those who dont accept the veda-s.

> yes, I used the nAstika in that sense only..I repeat my question
onceagain with this clarification.  Can a paramArtha jnAni (or non-dual
absolute knowledge) be a nAstika (totally unaware & uninterested in veda
shAstra and existence of brahman/Ishwara??)..Even this is possible, I dont
think there is any accommodation available for this type of jnAni-s in
traditional abode.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar