[Advaita-l] additional doubts!!

Sudhakar Kabra sudhakarkabra at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 10:12:24 CDT 2011

> yes, I used the nAstika in that sense only..I repeat my question
onceagain with this clarification.  Can a paramArtha jnAni (or non-dual
absolute knowledge) be a nAstika (totally unaware & uninterested in veda
shAstra and existence of brahman/Ishwara??)..Even this is possible, I dont
think there is any accommodation available for this type of jnAni-s in
traditional abode.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

Namaste
I think once a sadhaka is a paramartha gyani, the question of Astika or nAstika does not arise. It is only prior to paramartha gyan i.e in vyavaharic that these questions arise.
As far as other philosophies are concerned, they may not be in line with advaita traditions.
Regards
Sudhakar