[Advaita-l] Entities in liberated state

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 20:42:54 CDT 2011

Lataji - PraNAms

First thanks for your kind words. The example of mirror reflection to illustrate chidaabhaasa is due to Shankara in Upadesha saahashri - I think in 18th Chapter. In Uddhava Gita also in 23rd Chapter there is a discussion of the chidaabhaasa and mirror reflection.
Let us bow down to these great thinkers who could bring the subtle facts by way of clear examples that we can understand.
Who realizes is a very fundamental question and has to be understood clearly.

Hari Om!
Sadananda