[Advaita-l] Anantaa vai vedaah

Raghav Kumar raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:10:08 CDT 2011

Namaste

Regarding the revelation of Rg-vedic mantra-s etc.,  Sri kAvyakanTha
gaNapati muni ji's wrods are clear and to be respected. I have no doubts
about that. I was aghast at the use of the word 'Veda' to describe the
'bible' etc. That amounts to stretching things too much. Also, I wanted to
know in a general manner if these mantras are associated with some specific
devatA and karma with an ordained karma-phala.

Thank you for the information regarding the dakshinamurthy stotram form
kanchi kamakoti peetham. However the link is broken it seems. When I click
on the link within the page
it says - do send report for /telugu/70/index.htm not
found<http://www.kamakoti.org/main/contact.html?splcomments=not+found+-/telugu/70/index.htm++from+http://www.kamakoti.org/telugu/70/index.html>

Om
Raghav