[Advaita-l] Vegetarianism

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 04:22:21 CDT 2012

PETA is different from Vegan. BTW, you can only eat food cooked offered in yajna or you eat sin. It does not matter if you are a kshatriya or a brahmana. How many yajnas involve animal sacrifice? None of the daily and mandatory ones do. So, there is no room for animal killing for just satisfying the tongue.

We will reform UK and then come to UP :)