[Advaita-l] Vegetarianism

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Tue Apr 17 14:03:05 CDT 2012

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 00:23, <rajaramvenk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Even muslims chant their mantras when they kill and eat only Halal meat.
>
> But here you are, who claims to be a vaidhika, who says that animals can
> be brutally slaughtered without chanting mantras in a vedic yajna.

Did I say this !!??

And calls me a buddhist! You can't show one mandatory paka yajna where
> animals are killed and hence your argument is shunya.

There are yaGYa-s of great importance which need pashu.
Moreover, I already replied your this line of thought.

> But I won't call you a Buddhist because they will feel disgraced - at
> least they follow their tradition.

Don't always go personal. I didn't say that you are a bauddha. Find it
anywhere in my post. I just said that your stance is that of bauddha-s.

And don't use too harsh language. It's not first time that you are using
rough language.