[Advaita-l] A program on Sanskrit at Bangalore today, 4th August, 2012

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:03:58 CDT 2012

 I enjoyed to the hilt today's program.  The team consisted of young
engineers all of whom have the capacity to compose verses in varied meters
on the spot.  It was amazing to see this.

 अनुभावः Dignity, consequence or dignity of person, majestic lustre,
splendour, might, power, authority.  Another meaning is: determination,
belief.  (Apte Dictionary)

regards
subrahmanian.v