[Advaita-l] Sri SSS Discussions

ramesam vemuri ramesamvijaya at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 20:49:39 CDT 2012

Quote: "Please forgive my hubris but I've observed too many Advaitins concerned with purity rather than knowledge."

In this context, may I invite the attention of the interested Members to:

'DEEP SLEEP KNOWINGLY' - THE KEY TO BRAHMAN

 http://beyond-advaita.blogspot.in/2011/08/deep-sleep-knowingly-key-to-brahman.html

Will be grateful for Comments/suggestions.

regards,