[Advaita-l] The point of discussions

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jan 18 06:29:18 CST 2012

Shutting down a thread stiffles expression and continuing the thread
without a genuine
dialogue is pointless.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, I too surprised to see Sri Vidya prabhuji's sudden decision on this
issue.  But I am sure he always does the right thing at the right time.
But oflate, I could see some point in Sri Venkatesh prabhuji's argument.
Basically he is asking us, when we say brahman is the abhinnanimittOpadAna
kAraNa of this jagat and shruti says there is nothing 'apart' from brahman
(sarvaM khalvidaM brahma)why we should say jagat (nAma rUpa)  is mithya??
Can we answer his queries keeping this point of view in mind??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar