[Advaita-l] Any Vishnu temples run by smarthas?

abhishek sm abhishek046 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:17:50 CST 2012

It is a legend that Sri Shankara established the Sri Chakra at
Tirupati and even composed the Vishnu Padadi Keshanta stotra
describing the Lord from head to foot.
Not only that, Shankaracharya is also said to have established a
Dhanakarshana yantra at Tirupati and a Janakarshana yantra at Sri
Rangam.
He is said to have composed the Ranganatha Ashtakam as well.