[Advaita-l] Holenarsipur Swamiji's remarks and why even Avidya is not necessary for Advaita

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 23:22:06 CST 2012

--- On Mon, 1/30/12, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is difficult for me to believe the simple idea  Maya
> is planted
> into pure Advaita is so difficult to understand.

Sri Venkatesh Murthji - PraNAms

With your introductory statement you have hit the guts of the problem you have. One who is awake we do not need to wake him up. One who is asleep we can wake him up with effort and the effort depends on how shoundly he is sleeping.

But it is impossible to wake-up one who is  pretending to sleep. This is what I felt after reading couple of your posts and decided it is worthless open the mails.  I strongly feel you are in the long list.

However I would still like to thank you since becuse of you Subbuji has provided patiently exhaustive responses that can help others who need to wake up.

With best wishes for your spiritual evolution.

Hari Om!
Sadananda