[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

amith vikram vikram.amith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:32:51 CDT 2012

Thank you for the kind words subramanianji and bhaskarji.

@rajaram,

Yes, I have permission from everyone in my family and I am a son and a
brother. I have spent quite some time contemplating on the consequences and
have taken this decision.

@ vidyashankar sundaresan,

I have been told the same thing by some of my relatives too and i am aware
of this. I have been to sringeri several times before and i have spoken to
them about my intentions. I don't know how well it works as an
organisation, but I hope this experience will be satisfying and fruitful as
well.

Regarding the topic we are discussing, if adhikara or varna is decided by
DESIRE alone, then like the great gaudapada puts it, the destruction of the
veil is out of question.