[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 16:14:58 CDT 2012

Jaldhar,

My intention is not to enter into any controversy. May be I should have referred to the earlier discussions. Good that you did. Now I was only reminding  about the orthodox views only.  It seems the earlier message is forgotten that in the Kali yuga the Vedic education is open to others also and nor necessarily restricted only to the Brahmins.  These days even the girls are staying in Girls' hostels. It is all the more favourable now than everbefore  for the brahmin girls to undergo Upanayana and get the Vedic education.

Regards,

Sunil KB