[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:39:15 CDT 2012

We had a servant in India called Anne. One day my mother found a Balaji picture in her bag. In reply to an enquiry, she said, "My name is Andal. I converted to Anne to get rent discount for the house. People can take my name but can't take the Lord from my heart". Let's not underestimate the Hindu jatis.