[Advaita-l] dakSiNAmUrti stOtra from sUta saMhita

Satish Arigela satisharigela at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 05:10:49 CDT 2012

From: Venkata sriram P <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>
> But unfortunately, tAntrikAs take only the vAchyArtha but not the lakSyArtha of the
>above shruti vAkya.

What is the basis for this statement? Which tAntrika-s do you speak of? Have you met all of the tAntrika-s or did you learn about all the tAntrika paths to make this statement?. Are you sure all tAntrika-s have the same opinion on the matter?

Perhaps you could clarify these for a start and we will see if more detailed discussionis required.