[Advaita-l] Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

Sudhakar Kabra sudhakarkabra at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 09:55:47 CDT 2012

--- On Sat, 6/23/12, kman <krismanian at gmail.com> wrote:

From: kman <krismanian at gmail.com>
Subject: [Advaita-l] Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?
To: advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Date: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 12:58 AM

>The apoureshaya jnana remians before all poureshaya jnana and also after that.In >this sense it is widely different from modern scientific knowledge.
>Regards
>sudhakar kabra

Even scintific discoveries are also apurusheya only, for example
"Garavity" even before it was discovered, it was there all along. That
is what I think is meant when they say Vedanta is apurusheya. The
concept is eternally true.

No. this is not the correct interpretation of vedas as apaurusheya.
1.Scientific discoveries are at a certain point of time but vedas are anadi and has no begining.
2. Gravity since the discovery by Newton has undergone many scientific modification / subtle changes. Since discovered by man, it is bound to have flaws but this is not the case with vedas.
RegardsSudhakar Kabra