[Advaita-l] (no subject)

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Sat May 26 10:11:27 CDT 2012

Dear
As Hindus we believe in manybirths.Perhaps the first birth of yours may have
been an upgraded birth from some other species which might have done some
yogya karma to obtain a manushya janma.So it is anirvachaniya.Another point
is we can not know what we were in the earlier birth.Srimad Bhagavad gita
will be able to solve your queries.R.Krishnamoorthy.