[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 17:50:54 CDT 2012

In SBh 1.5.12, Kadalangudi Sastrigal translates that atma jnanam does not look well when devoid of devotion to the supreme lord.

Unquote

The Lord himself saysin the Bhagavatam  (I don't have the ready reference)  that he gives the Atmajnanam to his ardent devotee, That means the Lord wants the devotee to have the Atmajnanam and this tmeans that liberation is the obvious result.

Regards,
Sunil B