[Advaita-l] Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Sat Sep 29 10:35:53 CDT 2012

Dear Members
I think the vehemence with which such sayings were told was to serve as a
warning to others who  openly support the other systems of philosophy.A
deterrent so to say.It is all number game.Pouring of molten lead into the
ears of those who are not entitled to learn vedas had been discussed
threadbare in this list long ago.Some such practices as enumerated by
Sri.V.Subramanian are still practised in certain pockets which are to be
condemned only.Even if there is some citation regarding these in our
smruthies we should move with the times and should  not justify them.This is
my opinion.R.Krishnamoorthy.