[Advaita-l] Need information on learning Vedas online

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 09:04:04 CDT 2013

Hare Krishna. I wanted to reverse my stand on Samskrta Bharathi. I happened
to discuss this with my father. He was very much opposed to even
constructive criticism of Samskrta Bharathi in a public forum. He said that
if we had ideas for improvement, whether it is grammar related
or computerisation, we should go suggest it to them directly and also help
them to achieve the goals.  They are an excellent selfless people who have
brought in change at the ground level. They are very efficient in
administration also - e.g. promptly sending receipts for donation. One
patron donated a flat in Chennai for use as their office. This is the kind
of positive contribution that is required. Saying negative things about
them, especially publicly, in the name of constructive criticism will hurt
the cause as it will spread incorrect message about them and create bad
perception. I agree and stand corrected.