[Advaita-l] Differences Between Bhamati and Vivarana

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:52:53 CDT 2013

namaste

There are two files: file #1 gives a brief list of differences and file #2
explains these and it is based on  lectures by Sri Sri Mani Dravid
Sastrigal and translated by Sri Sri S. N. Sastriji.

1. http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-differences-brief.pdf

2. http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-differences-explained.pdf

Explanations in file #2 explains the differences very well using simple
examples.  Thanks a million to Sri Sundaraman mama for coordinating these
activities and making this knowledge accessible to many.

With best wishes,
Ravi