[Advaita-l] Differences Between Bhamati and Vivarana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jul 16 06:05:10 CDT 2013

praNAms Sri Ravi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Explanations in file #2 explains the differences very well using simple
examples.

>  If it is sent in a pdf format as an attachment to my e-mail that would
allow me to read as I dont have internet access in my system.  In the
meanwhile kindly let me know is this article just highlighting the
difference between these two schools or if there is any attempt to
reconcile these two different view points??

Incidentally Polagam has answered all points of Mathur prakriya in this
introduction (which was covered by MDS in his
lectures) However I hv not attempted to provide translation to this
controversial portion.

>  In which work  these clarifications available kindly let me know.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar