[Advaita-l] Question on yajur Veda samhitā yagya

subhanu saxena subhanu at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:54:52 CDT 2013

Rama wrote: Is this from the introduction? You probably agree with me that this is atbest a very creative interpretation of this yajus passage. I wish the
author hadn't gone down this route.Yes it is from the introduction, and I am afraid I agree with you. If you ever get the edition of this publication and read the Sanskrit introduction you may also feel as I do that it seems tinged with an insecurity and a need to justify itself where a simple history of the genesis of the procedure would have done it for me.