[Advaita-l] Paroksha to Aparoksha

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:46:23 CDT 2013

In performance of action, there is definite result that one can know such as attainment of wealth, heaven etc. In performance of bhakti, there is clear result in terms of seeing and serving bhagavan. Even in paroksha jnana, there is clear knowledge of conclusion of advaita vedanta that  can be verified by others. How can one know that one is an aparoksha jnani? After repeated manana and nidhidhyasana, one may delude oneself in to thinking I am a jnani and it is only my mind and body acting out its nature though he may have kama and krodha. Is it not?