[Advaita-l] Doubt on the title अपरोक्षानुभूति ascribed to Shankarcharya

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 09:05:37 CDT 2013

PraNAms - Here the problem anubhuuti is not of the type that involves tripuTi, since it is aparoksha - since it the self that I am. Hence it involves just knowledge that is direct and immediate as in the 10th man case by dropping misconceptions about oneself. draShtavyaH - Shankara interprets as aparoxatayaa jnaatavyaH. Hence it  is jnaanam than anubhavam. The rest is exercise in grammar.
My 2c
Hari Om!
Sadananda

From: Ajit Gargeshwari <ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com>