[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Seeking clarification on Bri. Up. Mantra 1-4-2

Sivakumar,Kollam sivanr8010 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:33:13 CDT 2014

SAdara praNAm

Enquiry about works of Maharshi DurvAsa.
Maharshi DurvAsa is famous for quick temper and hence called krOdha
BhattAraka.
The first hymn on Devi by an earthly being,Arya dwisathi ( Lalitha
stavaratna), is considered to be a work by him.Other works are Sakthi
Mahimna stotram,Swayamvara pArvathi mantra mAlA stotram,and Parasambhu
stuthi.
Those who are aware about the publication of these may kindly enlighten
about it.
Namaste.

*sivakumarr*