[Advaita-l] Essence of Brihadaranyka Upanishad

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 09:42:17 CST 2014

PraNams to all

During the last Memorial Day - two day spiritual camp I covered the Maitreyi Brahmana. It was an intensive camp for two days - four one and half hour classes for two days.

Since I started the Bri. Up. I would like continue the text - But want to select portions of each chapter the can be covered in one two-day or two-two-day camps. Would welcome suggestions of what should be and could be and must be covered - using Shankara Bhashya - The selection and the presentation has to be logical and revealing the truth.

Any suggestions in term of the selection of relevant sections and sequence to make a logical development of thought.

Hari Om!
Sada